EP 02: How to Plan Your Year for Profit + 2020 Income Projection
Busywork: it’s the bane of business owners everywhere.
But how can you tell the difference between “busywork” and the important things that you should be focusing your time and energy on?
That’s what this episode is all about.
Today, we’re talking all about how to avoid busywork and wasted time by creating a strategic plan to guide your work so you can be sure that the work you do helps to add profit to your bottom line every month.
Specifically, we’ll get into the how-tos of profit planning…
…what it is, how to do it, and how to create a profit plan for your entire year.
Then, I’m going to pull back the curtain and take you behind the scenes of my business, sharing with you a realistic and very close-to-home example of how it all works. I’ll be sharing with you our current monthly revenue numbers and plans for increasing them over the next 12 months.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How to avoid busywork and prioritize the tasks that will actually increase your business’s profits
- Why your profit plan should be as simple as possible
- How to make your profit projections for the year so you’re always clear on how to move forward
- What product, service, or offer you will focus on and how to estimate the profit potential of this product
- How to brainstorm a plan to maximize this product’s profits this year
- And a behind-the-scenes breakdown of my current revenue and goals for increasing it this year