EP 23: May 2020 INCOME REPORT
Every month, I’m peeling back the curtain and sharing the ins & outs of my monthly revenue.
These income reports are an in-depth and honest look at how much my business earned, what it cost, and how many hours it took me to do it.
I’ll also share which tasks and projects really ended up paying me best so that you can see how I’m optimizing my business so that I can work less and earn more over time. Plus, you’ll get a time report, breaking down the time I spend on each activity and how that created a financial result (or not).
I hope that you’ll be able to learn from my trial and error, as I work to grow my business, my impact, and my income––all while keeping clear boundaries on my time and personal life.
Today, we’re looking back on May 2020.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- What my team and I did when my daughter showed up early!
- Why I wish I would have paid myself an average monthly income from the very beginning and an easy way to figure out your monthly salary
- How much a new hire is costing the business and why we made that decision
- Why the entrepreneurial mindset is SO necessary as you deal with the ups and downs of business
- How our product sales compare to our best month ever—April—and what impacted the numbers this month