EP 35: 5 Reasons You Aren’t Making Any Money Online
It can be SO frustrating to start a business, put in the work, and still not make any money.
I get it: it took me a few years of trying before I finally “broke through” and starting making money with my online business. I recently shared a video on my YouTube channel about how I took my blog and business from $0 to $100,000 in revenue in 12 months. But, in the video, I made it extremely clear that those 12 months were not the first twelve months in business.
In fact, I’d already invested a few years into trying to grow my business, trying to make money online, and, in all honesty, completely failing and essentially making $0.
So what changed between now and then?
It wasn’t that my hard work finally paid off, even though that’s a common story you hear among the small business world. Instead, I changed some key things in my business that led to that financial success.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- The 5 things I did wrong (and what I see people doing wrong all the time!) that can stop you from making any money in your online business
- Why too much “patience” can be a bad thing
- The first thing you have to have to be able to make money online
- How to tell if you’re trying to sell the *wrong* product and figure out what your audience actually wants
- How long you should stick to ONE strategy before you decide it’s time to try something new