EP 36: AUGUST 2020 INCOME REPORT!
Every month, I’m peeling back the curtain and sharing the ins & outs of my monthly revenue.
These income reports are an in-depth and honest look at how much my business earned, what it cost, and how many hours it took me to do it.
I’ll also share which tasks and projects really ended up paying me best so that you can see how I’m optimizing my business so that I can work less and earn more over time. Plus, you’ll get a time report, breaking down the time I spend on each activity and how that created a financial result (or not).
I hope that you’ll be able to learn from my trial and error, as I work to grow my business, my impact, and my income––all while keeping clear boundaries on my time and personal life.
Today, we’re looking back on August 2020.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How not working much during the summer impacted our revenue
- Why I’m working no more than 15 hours a week
- Why I’d rather earn less and do things better than do everything myself
- Where I spent the majority of my time in August
- Instagram: @gillianzperkins
- Join Startup Society (promo code: earnmore)
- Profit Planning Challenge
- Get in touch!