EP 38: The Secret Behind Every Successful Entrepreneur…
If you started your company, then most likely you are a VISIONARY leader. That’s a unique gift! But we all have our strengths and weaknesses, and you might need “another half” that you don’t even know you’re missing.
That other half is called an INTEGRATOR.
Many visionary entrepreneurs have one behind the scenes—think Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motors, and Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s, who both had operations managers. The visionary sets their sights on the vision and the integrators are the people who actually put these dreams and these plans into action.
In fact, I have an integrator here at Gillian Perkins International—and I’m going to share how I found Cortni, what she does in the business, and how it’s impacted the business and so much more in this episode all about integrators.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- Visionary leaders vs “integrators” and why most companies need BOTH
- How an integrator can help you grow your business more successfully and easily
- What my integrator, Cortni, does at Gillian Perkins International
- How to find your own integrator and what to look for when you interview candidates
Learn more about Gillian
- Attract Paying Customers Action Plan
- Join Startup Society (promo code: earnmore)
- Startup Society
- Profit Planning Challenge
- Get in touch!
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Amy Porterfield’s podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark Winters
- The Crystallizer Assessment