EP 45: OCTOBER 2020 INCOME REPORT!
Every month, I’m peeling back the curtain and sharing the ins & outs of my monthly revenue.
These income reports are an in-depth and honest look at how much my business earned, what it cost, and how many hours it took me to do it.
They say “time flies when you’re having fun,” and that’s exactly what we experienced in the month of October.
Somehow, we managed to launch THREE new sales funnels… and not just “launch,” but create completely from scratch.
As always, I’ll also share which tasks and projects really ended up paying me best so that you can see how I’m optimizing my business so that I can work less and earn more over time. Plus, you’ll get a time report, breaking down the time I spend on each activity and how that created a financial result (or not).
I hope that you’ll be able to learn from my trial and error, as I work to grow my business, my impact, and my income––all while keeping clear boundaries on my time and personal life.
Today, we’re looking back on October 2020 and I’ll give you ALL the details on these new funnels. Because (::hint, hint::), if you aren’t making money in your business, it might be because you don’t have an effective sales process…
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- The 3 new sales funnels we created from scratch in October
- How long it took me to prepare a new webinar funnel for Startup Society
- How much we earned from Startup Society, affiliate marketing, YouTube ad revenue, and tripwire products
- Why Facebook ads were our biggest expense so we can prioritize the ones bringing in the most profit (plus, all the other expenses we saw in October)
- Why we hired a new graphic designer and how we’re changing our content to provide even more value