EP 47: Demystifying SEO with Kim Herrington
Two words: MIND. BLOWN.
I used to believe a LOT of myths about SEO, including:
- Google ranks websites higher if they’re frequently updated
- More content means your site has more chances of ranking well
- Adding target keywords to articles is the best way to tell Google what it’s about
And by “used to” I don’t mean years ago.
Nope… these are all myths I believed as recently as last week.
That is until I talked to Kim Herrington.
Kim’s an expert in SEO, search engine marketing, and digital marketing—and she’s the founder of a digital marketing agency where she helps businesses, entrepreneurs, and influencers harness the power of search engines while maintaining high ethical standards and simplifying the process.
On today’s episode, Kim shed a LOT of light on an often mysterious subject: how to get your website to rank well on Google. Honestly, she shared a lot of things that surprised me!
So… if your website is one of the main ways your business attracts customers, this is a can’t-miss episode.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- Can SEO tactics create predictable results?
- How complex is SEO? Is it something anyone can do or is professional help necessary?
- What SEO tactics create the biggest results?
- What are the first steps to getting a website to rank on the first page of Google?