EP 18: My Income Report For April 2020!
Every month, I’m peeling back the curtain and sharing the ins & outs of my monthly revenue.
These income reports are an in-depth and honest look at how much my business earned, what it cost, and how many hours it took me to do it.
I’ll also share which tasks and projects really ended up paying me best so that you can see how I’m optimizing my business so that I can work less and earn more over time. Plus, you’ll get a time report, breaking down the time I spend on each activity and how that created a financial result (or not).
I hope that you’ll be able to learn from my trial and error, as I work to grow my business, my impact, and my income––all while keeping clear boundaries on my time and personal life.
Today, we’re looking back on April 2020.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- What has contributed to us having our biggest profit month to date
- The changes to the income numbers that we have seen over the last 30 days
- What we have seen from the affiliate program that we launched with Teachable for course creators
- How our Facebook advertising access was unintentionally restricted and the frustrations of trying to get them to fix it
- How despite working more than I normally would in preparation for maternity leave I have been blessed with being able to spend more time with my family