EP 28: June 2020 INCOME REPORT
Every month, I’m peeling back the curtain and sharing the ins & outs of my monthly revenue.
These income reports are an in-depth and honest look at how much my business earned, what it cost, and how many hours it took me to do it.
I’ll also share which tasks and projects really ended up paying me best so that you can see how I’m optimizing my business so that I can work less and earn more over time. Plus, you’ll get a time report, breaking down the time I spend on each activity and how that created a financial result (or not).
I hope that you’ll be able to learn from my trial and error, as I work to grow my business, my impact, and my income––all while keeping clear boundaries on my time and personal life.
Today, we’re looking back on June 2020.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How being out of the office for maternity leave has impacted expenses
- How June was our second best month yet even though I barely worked at all
- What “working almost not at all” actually means specifically
- How Q2 compared to Q1 and how it turned out to be our best quarter to date
- And an update on our Facebook advertising struggles