EP 39: Building a Quarter-Million Dollar Agency in 20 Hrs/Wk + Content Marketing Strategy with Lacy Boggs
Creating content is hands down the MOST time-consuming work I do each week. Writing blog articles, filming videos, recording podcasts, posting on Instagram… the list could go on.
As a digital entrepreneur, you get it. Content creation is time consuming… and our TIME is limited.
But—and a big one at that!—content marketing works so well.
That’s why it’s so important to create helpful videos, articles and other content is the perfect way to attract your target customers.
What’s to be done??
Allow me to introduce Lacy Boggs, my guest on today’s episode. Lacy runs The Content Direction Agency, a multi-six-figure content market agency. If you and I think we have a “content creation as opposed to time available” ratio problem… let me tell you… Lacy has it way worse. That’s because a whole roster of clients depends on her small team to create their content.
Naturally, Lacy’s figured out a few tricks to maximize content-creation-efficiency so they can keep man-hours down and productivity up.
Regardless of the size of your team—though especially if you’re a solopreneur—you’ll find her hack and systems effective to do the same in your company.
What does this mean? It means you can get MORE visibility, attract MORE leads, and close MORE sales—all without working more at all.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How to pivot to find the business model that works for you and fulfills your personal goals
- How Lacy built her agency to the quarter-million mark working less than 20 hours per week
- A step-by-step process to follow to create a STRATEGIC content marketing plan
- Chasing engagement, vanity metrics, and what you should really be measuring
Learn more about Lacy Boggs:
- The Content Direction Agency
- Chasing Likes Blog Post
- Connect with Lacy on Facebook
- Follow Lacy on Instagram
Learn more about Gillian: