EP 65: Do What to Work on to Move Your Business Forward to the Next Stage of Growth with Michelle Warner
Designing a business for the long term while building the ability to adapt in the short term is what creates sustainability.
What’s the best thing for you to work on right now to move your business forward?
Well, to answer that question, start with this one: What stage of growth is your business in?
Confused? You’re not alone.
Business is a combination of art and science!
Michelle Warner sat down with me to talk about her approach the designing a small business that is built to last. She has an MBA from a top business school, and years of practical experience working with small business owners to strategically grow their companies.
In the episode, Michelle walks us through the 5 stages of small business growth (don’t worry, they’re easily understandable!), how to know which one YOU are in right now, and what that means you should focus on to GROW fast and strong.
She also shares exactly what you need to do to move forward to the next stage from where you’re at right now.
If you want to get clarity on exactly what you should be working on right now to build your business, then this episode is a must-listen.
This interview is an eye-opener for sure. Don’t miss it!
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How to figure out what you should work on next that will make the biggest impact on your business
- The five stages of growth in business and how to define them
- What stage the most significant part of initial product development happens
- How to know when you’re ready to move out of one stage and into the next
- When you might need to go back a stage (and what to look for)